General Membership in ICASI is open to all companies that:
- Are vendors, manufacturers, or providers of IT, Internet, or e-commerce products, solutions or services — or provide IT-, Internet-, or e-commerce-based services to the public.
- Are global industry leaders that can affect the changes necessary to protect the global security IT ecosystem.
- Are committed to participating actively in helping to carry out the ICASI mission and goals.
Benefits of General Members in ICASI are as follows:
- Point-to-point and multilateral deep sharing of protected information with other ICASI members via the ICASI NDA
- Full participation in the Unified Security Incident Response Plan (USIRP)
- Participation in regular cross-member information sharing activities
- Think Tank Monday – the third Monday of the month
- Member security conferences
- Help drive ICASI work in establishing best practices around Vulnerability Coordination
To learn more about how ICASI can add value to your company, please download our Value Proposition white paper.